Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Calling all Bugaboo experts

(5 Posts)
Blobby11 Sun 19-May-13 12:10:49

Hi

I've just got a donkey having previously had a Cameleon and want to buy a 2nd footmuff to match my existing one. My existing one is 3-4 years old and I think they've changed the design since then. Can anyone tell me when they changed it as it will really help my eBay browsing

Thanks

JoCael Sun 19-May-13 23:05:06

Hi they changed them around end of 2009 - early 2010. Not a massive difference though. Hope this helps.

Blobby11 Mon 20-May-13 20:33:21

Yes that's great

Many thanks

AntsMarching Mon 20-May-13 20:39:47

If you use your existing footmuff, they will get in the way of the handles on the back of the seat for changing seat position. The new design has a cut out for the handles.

Twattybollocks Mon 20-May-13 22:38:39

The new ones are described as universal/toggle and have Velcro on the harness holes so they fit all of the bugs. What colour are you looking for, I have a week old off white one here for sale ;0)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now