Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

icandy apple to pear

(2 Posts)
frazzled74 Thu 16-May-13 22:56:34

can anyone tell me what i need to look out for (secondhand) in order to convert apple to pear please? also, can the pear be changed back to an apple (1 seat) on a day to day basis or is it a permanent conversion? Most days i will only want 1 seat but twice a week or so will need a double. I cant buy a cheap side by side double buggy for those days as i need to get in and out of doors etc.

Tiggywunkle Fri 17-May-13 01:32:12

Have you got an Apple already? It can often be cheaper to sell the Apple and simply buy a Pear.
Usually the Pear conversion kit consists of a set of double front wheels, the pip convertor, two seat units and then one or two carrycot fabrics. You can use the Apple seat instead of the larger blue Pear seat. This might help explain.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now