Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Mountain Buggy - Urban Jungle v Swift

(4 Posts)
puddleduck1980 Wed 15-May-13 16:29:16

Hi there,

Just a quickie... I am about to embark on the Big Expensive Pushchair purchase and though I'm fairly settled on a Mountain Buggy, I am now plagued by having to choose a model from within the range - eek! Sometimes choice isn't a good thing...

I live in a rural area so I want a sort of town/country hybrid (but not so rugged as the Terrain one). Can anyone recommend/advise between the Swift model and the Urban Jungle one?

Thanks!

EldonAve Wed 15-May-13 21:45:57

for rural UJ

TeaandCake Thu 16-May-13 00:21:38

Urban Jungle.
Ours has had 6 years continuous use and is currently ferrying our third DC.
Never used any other buggy because this one is a joy to push and had tons of space and comfort for our kids.
Worth every penny.

puddleduck1980 Thu 16-May-13 19:31:01

Oh no! After dilly dallying for so long, I've now bought the Swift - still a mountain buggy but not the UJ. Typical... hopefully it'll be just as good for what I need - a sort of hybrid. Thanks a lot for the reply and tips though!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now