Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Please help - old mountain buggy urban double!

(6 Posts)
SouthernCountryGirl Tue 14-May-13 13:37:57

Just acquired this and loving it, however two small issues. Number 1 - cant get it to fold - there's slidy clips just above the footplate bit but that seems to just fold the wheels, and previous owner said something about putting wheels sideways?

This brings me on to problem 2, do the wheels swivel? I've been trying to find out online and all information seems to point to yes, but I can't even see how they would! Which is a pity as it's a lovely buggy but a bit of a pita to push (and also seems to pull to the left!)

Any help will be very gratefully appreciated smile

homeaway Tue 14-May-13 17:57:37

Youtube might be able to help with a video of how to do it ?

You have to have the front wheels forward to fold it. Slip the clips up towards the handle and the buggy folds in half. Make sure the handle is folded up as far as possible or it will fall over.

The front wheels swivel - there is a cover top of the wheels with a picture of a padlock on it (I think it's a padlock!). Twist it and the cover will sort of slide a bit and the wheels will swivel.

You can get download the instructions from the MB website

Sorry, didn't proof read!

SouthernCountryGirl Tue 14-May-13 20:03:53

Thanks everyone, don't know if I'm being blind but I can only see videos etc for new models on there, it's an old one!

SouthernCountryGirl Tue 14-May-13 20:09:10

Okay I found instructions, was being blind, but they don't seem to relate to the model I have! Will have to pull it out tomorrow and have another go.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now