Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

I am CM; Bertini single with toddler seat has given up the ghost, any recommendations, please?

(3 Posts)
Earthymama Mon 13-May-13 20:06:02

I have had a Bertini pushchair for many years with the toddler chair to adapt to double from single.

I have loved it and resisted change but the fold-down handle refuses to stay in place now so very, very irritating.

Can anyone recommend a single to double tandem please? I have had a Graco tandem in the past but found it very stiff and heavy.

I would prefer one pushchair because of limited space.

I had a lovely Mothercare side by side but couldn't get it through the front door blush

I don't want to pay too much and happy for second hand.

I have looked at Phil and Ted, Obaby and hauck, has anyone any experience of these?

mumo75 Mon 13-May-13 20:58:38

Try ebay Bertinis sometimes come up cheap or failing that try Emmaljunga on ebay xx

Earthymama Mon 13-May-13 21:00:21

I have looked for Bertini, no joy though I will try again. I love it and people still stop to ask what it is, ( probably think it is an antique!!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now