Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

best place to sell?

(8 Posts)
fairimum Sun 12-May-13 21:53:04

Hi
Where would be a good place to sell my Phil & Ted's Dot?
I really do love it (more than the sport), but DD2 was premature and i prefer to use the uppababy so I can keep a closer eye on her... Hardly used so want to get reasonable price for it. Where would you sell?
thanks smile

pipsqueakz Mon 13-May-13 18:08:38

I would ebay it and put a reserve on it

chocolatemartini Mon 13-May-13 18:53:06

I just sold one on gum tree it was actually much better than eBay, as no selling fees. It went within a week, cash on collection. Have sold others on eBay which was fine if you don't mind the 10% final value fee.

fairimum Mon 13-May-13 19:19:22

Thanks, will give those a go! Any thoughts on what I might sell it for, is a Dot, only used about 3 times, doubles seat, double raincover - also have cocoon and footfuff in black, but thought might be better to sell those on their own. Seen a couple go on ebay for about £370... but is that a bit much?

SchroSawMargeryDaw Mon 13-May-13 19:21:25

Gumtree, I would say FB selling pages but most people on there don't want to pay more than pennies.

Earlier on in the week I was offered £20 for my Buzz 3 with buzz sleeping bag cosey toes and XL seat cover, raincover etc! In a really rare lovely colour too.

pipsqueakz Mon 13-May-13 21:15:02

Or if there is a local net mums page that may be worth a look.

fairimum Tue 14-May-13 11:46:51

have sold it now on gumtree smile thank you! smile

pipsqueakz Tue 14-May-13 14:00:00

I think I should start using Gumtree. Wow your pushchair sold really quickly!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now