Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. To find out which pushchairs have won Mumsnet Best, read our lightweight stroller reviews. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic.

Britax b agile - a few queries

(5 Posts)
TinyPenguin Thu 02-May-13 20:03:41

Can u remove the seat cover/unit from the frame?
If so, how do you then fold the chassis?

Has anyone used a buggy board with the b agile?
Is there room for the toddler to stand between handlebar & pushchair without having to walk hunched over?

Thank u! All advice & help greatly appreciated!

Ihateparties Thu 02-May-13 22:50:34

Old b agiles have screws at the foot area so you have to take those out to get the fabric off. You need to disconnect the fold strap at one side, doesn't matter which, unthread it from the seat fabric, then reconnect once fabric is off (mine was like a keyring style of attachment, quite a faff). The newer ones have zip off fabric at the foot bit, the rest of it poppers iirc. You fold the chassis just the same, press the button and pull the strap.

I used a buggyboard with the naked b agile as described above with carrycot, which was great. I sold it when I needed to put the seat fabric back on as the buggyboard just didn't work :-(

Tiggywunkle Fri 03-May-13 01:14:26

Do you think the B-Motion would work better with a buggyboard with having an adjustable handle? Or not?

Ihateparties Fri 03-May-13 10:08:31

I would love to say yes but I really don't know until we get a better look. It might be a city mini/city mini gt type situation. If it did work it would be a great option, if the b motion had been around when I got my b agile I would definitely have got the motion instead.

Ihateparties Sat 04-May-13 19:43:18

This set of photos makes me quite optimistic about having board space on the b motion actually...

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: