Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Best pushchair to run with

(10 Posts)
blushingmare Wed 01-May-13 22:03:50

I'd love some recommendations for the best pushchair to go out running with please? Will be mostly London parks, so not majorly bumpy tracks.

somanymiles Thu 02-May-13 05:43:32

I use a Bumbleride and it is brilliant. www.bumbleride.com/uk/strollers/products.php

blushingmare Thu 02-May-13 13:47:57

Looks god somany, but as it's my second buggy it needs to be fairly cheap. Oh and must fold small too as don't have space to have two buggies out!

blushingmare Thu 02-May-13 13:48:24

Looks good

Tiggywunkle Thu 02-May-13 18:33:57

I would look for a second hand Summit if you need a small fold.

blushingmare Fri 03-May-13 09:27:38

Thanks Tiggywunkle - do you have any experience of the Baby Jogger Performance? I've found one second hand that looks like a bargain, but don't know what the fold is like on it and not sure how it would be off road?

Tiggywunkle Fri 03-May-13 17:08:43

No I am afraid I have never seen one. However they are serious running pushchairs so worth a look. I haven't had a bad Baby Jogger yet!

ClaireB31 Sat 04-May-13 00:32:23

Hello I recently bought a britax bob revolution for jogging and all terrain I just can't believe how great it is, it has adjustable suspension so baby is always comfy smile it also has adjustable tracking , this is by far the best quality pushchair I have ever had and I have had quite a few I'm defo keeping this one it's fab !!!

blushingmare Sat 04-May-13 13:38:10

I got the second hand Performance - just been out with it and totally love it grin The fold it a bit of a fiddle as you have to take the wheels off, but actually it's pretty simple to do. Running was a dream with it and my dd had a great time - now we just need to find a marathon that will let us enter with it!

Tiggywunkle Sun 05-May-13 22:31:45

Glad you like the Performance! Happy running!
Try the Bliss Baby Push for a good race to do smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now