Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. We've spent weeks testing prams and pushchairs in real homes with real families. Read our round up of the top 10 pushchairs to find out which ones were awarded Mumsnet Best.

mamas and papas pushchairs

(4 Posts)
SupermarketSweep Wed 01-May-13 21:48:06

I have noticed a lot of their pushchairs look very similar, and the fittings where the seat unit slots in look identical. Does anyone know if the seat units are interchangeable? For example could I fit a sola seat unit/carrycot onto a moove chassis?

Twattybollocks Tue 07-May-13 06:18:50

Probably not. And if you did you would invalidate the warranty, which is precarious at best. Tbh I've had a fair few m&p pushchairs over the years and they have been invariably shoddy quality for the price, some are downright dangerous (like the Luna which tips when the seat is reclined with a toddler in) and their customer service is so bad it would be funny if it weren't for the cost of their stuff.

SupermarketSweep Tue 07-May-13 16:56:40

Thanks for replying Twattybollocks.

I have bought a mamas and papas moove and to me it does feel good quality, if a little basic. Although I have moved from a shoddy thirdhand loola so it feels like a dream compared to that smile

Havent got any customer service issues yet though..

Twattybollocks Tue 07-May-13 17:12:43

You should be fine as long as it doesn't break :0)

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: