Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

DH says I can have Brevi Ovo Twin IF....

(9 Posts)
MultipleMama Wed 01-May-13 18:48:22

I've seen a gorgeous stroller, which I've fallen in love with.

It's a Brevi Ovo Twin Double, I've seen it in a gorgeous lime green colour and found a place that sells it!

DH likes it too but says I can have it... but only if we sell the BJCM GT (double). I'm torn, help me choose between them?!!

Is it worth it? Pros and cons please!

MultipleMama Wed 01-May-13 18:58:00

I'm also in love with the ABC design zoom. Out of the three which do you prefer and which is best for twins?!

Ihateparties Wed 01-May-13 18:58:08

Have you physically seen and pushed it? I've been wondering about them for ages and ages but nowhere even remotely local has one. If it's decent to push then yay, if it's hard work then meh, there are other long tandems that are hard work to push grin

I love how you have become something of a pushchair convert btw.. was it you that didn't have a double until v recently or am I misremembering??

MultipleMama Wed 01-May-13 19:16:38

I only had a double until I realise I couldn't carry twins in the moby any longer and bought the BJ double! So, either way I'm becoming a convert - DH isn't liking it though as all I seem to be browsing strollers! I only just recently got my ABC quad, so he made an ultimatum.

I saw the Zoom in a mothercare store in Yorkshire and pushed it around, slightly heavy lifting it (like you're getting on a curb) but after doing it for years I don't mind, it's long but the steering good and hasn't any difficult in turn small corners - saying that I only pushed it around the store for 5 minutes!

Not tried the Brevi, though!

Ihateparties Wed 01-May-13 19:25:52

I seem to remember the retailers when i looked were south west but maybe there was one in manchester if that's any good to you. I like the look of it better than the zoom but tandems are so variable in how they push it's hard to know without seeing etc.

MultipleMama Wed 01-May-13 19:40:48

However I'm still more drawn to the Brevi than the zoom, it looks pretty and smaller. Although I'm confused with something, on one website it said 0+ and another said 6+, confused?!

Ihateparties Wed 01-May-13 19:48:02

Bucket seats so 6mths imo. There are carrycots though. Reminds me of a peach blossom but more options. Have you seen the stroll air my duo? Side by side but faces both ways and lie flat seats so you can switch kids whenever, not stuck with carrycot or seat no inbetween.

MultipleMama Wed 01-May-13 20:20:42

Why did you mention that stroller?! OMG I love it! DH wants you to stop putting strollers in my head!

I love the size and the seat reclines, I googled it too and loved the mesh bit of the hood. Do you know the price range?

Ihateparties Wed 01-May-13 20:24:38

Good point, actually i don't. They have a uk facebook page now though, you can ask!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now