Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Just for fun....there is bugaboo donkey, bee, chameleon, frog and now buffalo, what next and why?!

(8 Posts)
Lilykin Wed 01-May-13 13:18:31

Bugaboo donkey, bee, chameleon, frog, donkey and now buffalo. What do you think will be next and why?!

How about Bugaboo Butterfly or Bird that's even lighter then the bee and can be carried as cabin luggage too.

Bugaboo Kangaroo- I like the sound of it not sure what it would do!

I did see that just before the Donkey was released that Bugaboo had trademarked the name Bugaboo Kangaroo and had even registered the URL for it.
But then there was talk of that just being to throw people off the scent of the Donkey as people thought it would be a tandem style double.

GwendolineMaryLacey Wed 01-May-13 14:02:36

You forgot the gecko smile

I'm going for the Bugaboo Ant. Small, quick and can carry however many times its own weight!

Lilykin Wed 01-May-13 20:14:23

I didn't even realise they already thought of Kangaroo. I like the sound of it more than Donkey!

Lilykin Wed 01-May-13 21:15:36

GwendolineMaryLacey Completely forgot about Gecko, that name didn't have much impact on me then! But I like the sound of Bugaboo Ant and the fact that it can carry many times its weight. I'd buy it if it came out one the marketsmile

Badgerina Wed 01-May-13 22:13:16

Warthog.

Tiggywunkle Wed 01-May-13 22:55:13

I believe the Cheetah has been registered but it may well be a hoax.

K8Middleton Wed 01-May-13 23:05:18

Elephant. They are getting bigger and clunkier.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now