Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. We've spent weeks researching and testing pushchairs and buggies in real homes with real families. Read our buggy and pushchair reviews to find out which ones were awarded Mumsnet Best.

I really want a bugaboo buffalo

(4 Posts)
PagingDrFaggot Wed 01-May-13 07:39:18

How can I acquire this essential addition to my collection grin. I have been through 6 pushchairs now DS is almost 2 and am currently back on my fairly knackered frog that i started with It's the 2 piece fold that's annoying me with it now and the fact that the next one will be my last pushchair purchase . I believe the buffalo is released in Europe now. Is is possible to order from there and get it shipped over here?

milk Wed 01-May-13 11:58:18

www.pramworld.co.uk/brand/bugaboo/bugaboo-buffalo-pushchairs

Lilykin Wed 01-May-13 13:10:34

I thought you were joking....couldn't help myself looking to see if it existed and it does.....bugaboo buffalo.

PagingDrFaggot Wed 01-May-13 15:17:37

It's not available till the autumn though here and I am doubting my workhorse frog will keep going for that long. Plus I am going away for 2 weeks to Canada in July and have no doubt the trip will finish off the pram . Looks like I might have to look at the BJCM GT again . I just need a large sturdy 1 piece fold pram with air tyres Thought another bugaboo as the one I have now has been hammered by 3 members of my family then back to me again and to be fair it's lasted amazingly well It has been used none stop for over 7 years!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: