Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

I really want a bugaboo buffalo

(4 Posts)
PagingDrFaggot Wed 01-May-13 07:39:18

How can I acquire this essential addition to my collection grin. I have been through 6 pushchairs now DS is almost 2 and am currently back on my fairly knackered frog that i started with It's the 2 piece fold that's annoying me with it now and the fact that the next one will be my last pushchair purchase . I believe the buffalo is released in Europe now. Is is possible to order from there and get it shipped over here?

milk Wed 01-May-13 11:58:18

www.pramworld.co.uk/brand/bugaboo/bugaboo-buffalo-pushchairs

Lilykin Wed 01-May-13 13:10:34

I thought you were joking....couldn't help myself looking to see if it existed and it does.....bugaboo buffalo.

PagingDrFaggot Wed 01-May-13 15:17:37

It's not available till the autumn though here and I am doubting my workhorse frog will keep going for that long. Plus I am going away for 2 weeks to Canada in July and have no doubt the trip will finish off the pram . Looks like I might have to look at the BJCM GT again . I just need a large sturdy 1 piece fold pram with air tyres Thought another bugaboo as the one I have now has been hammered by 3 members of my family then back to me again and to be fair it's lasted amazingly well It has been used none stop for over 7 years!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now