Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Babystart Ria

(6 Posts)
Throughgrittedteeth Sun 28-Apr-13 20:04:50

Someone on here recommended this buggy and it looks great but I just want to check that the wheels are definitely rubber rather than plastic. The spec on Argos doesn't say either way unfortunately.

Throughgrittedteeth Sun 28-Apr-13 20:05:04

TIA by the way smile

Ihateparties Sun 28-Apr-13 20:40:59

Don't know but can find out on the school run in the morning smile

Throughgrittedteeth Sun 28-Apr-13 21:12:00

Thaaanks smile

I only ask as it'll be for my mum to use mainly and the one she has at the moment has plastic wheels and it doesn't seem to take a lot of weight very well.

Ihateparties Mon 29-Apr-13 22:19:50

Nearly forgot this, the wheels aren't hard plastic exactly, they are either EVA or at least have an EVA top layer. There were some small stones stuck in them, which I don't think would happen with hard plastic and they are spongy to the touch.

The wheels are small though and the lady whose pushchair I was poking said you can't take it everywhere but for the £50 she paid you absolutely can't complain. Hers must be a good few months old now and doesn't really look worn at all.

Throughgrittedteeth Mon 29-Apr-13 22:33:30

Thank you for replying I bought one today! Haven't used it yet but it looks great and seems fit for purpose smile
We've got a quinny at the moment but its just getting too much to lug around so this seemed like a good stop gap before we stop using one (DS is nearly 2)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now