Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Quinny buzz - help!

(3 Posts)
RJandA Sat 27-Apr-13 14:11:43

Hoping someone can help me!

I bought a quinny buzz on eBay, up until now have been using the dreami carricot but now decided to switch to the seat. Currently have the lining for the seat frame that was in it when it arrived, it's a squashy fabric so I think it's the memory foam bit.

I've looked through the other bits which came with it, I also have a fabric seat cover which says from 18 months on the back. My question is... Should this fit the seat frame I already have or would it be for the XL seat frame? Is the squashy seat I'm currently using ok up to 18 months or should there be something in between? It looks pretty snug already and DS is only 4 months.

Thanks in advance!

Throughgrittedteeth Sun 28-Apr-13 20:02:03

Yeah it'll fit in the frame. We used the smaller insert until DS was about a year. He's 22 mo now and is still ok in that seat. Not sure it'll go the length though.
If you're worried about fitting the bigger insert have a look on YouTube for tutorials they're really helpful.
HTH smile

RJandA Mon 29-Apr-13 15:03:09

Cool thanks. Was worried the people who sold it to us had missed a bit!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now