Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Another yoyo thread

(4 Posts)
mummysmellsofsick Mon 15-Apr-13 17:28:31

What can I tell DH are the reasons why I need a yoyo for £300 instead of a second hand maclaren quest for £50 from eBay? I mainly prefer the fold and think it looks cuter so please tell me there are other reasons why I must have one. Thanks!

WeOnlyPlannedTheFirst Mon 15-Apr-13 17:48:22

It's the only one approved as hand baggage making air travel soooo much easier - we're not flying anywhere but hubby still agreed this was a good reason! He thinks it looks funky too.
Can you make hubby treat himself to something? I'm getting a yoyo because he just got a new bike!!

MamaBlue4 Mon 15-Apr-13 19:29:19

It doesn't take up much space, can be taken on bus, train and airplane as hand baggage - approved, it can be done one handed. Simple, basic and it isn't as hefty as other pushchairs. He doesn't have to lug it about.

I bought it, and then told DH "they don't accept refunds besides it was on sale." Was my excuse I told him the retail price was 700 and that we got it for around £310 lol x

mummysmellsofsick Tue 16-Apr-13 14:18:46

Half price bargain!! grin I may try that one! The flight thing isn't going to cut it though as we have no plans to travel this year. What other amazing benefits does it have?

On a serious note, can you lift it and carry it up & down stairs with child still in it? The plastic bits at the side with yoyo written on look like the easiest bits to grab for carrying but I suspect they'd dig in your hands.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now