Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Babyzen yoyo; why do my wheels get caught when I unfold?

(4 Posts)
shouldibecrossaboutthis Sun 14-Apr-13 12:12:56

I can't do the clver swish trick, the wheels keep getting caught on each other!

Does anyone else have this? What do you do about a raincover too? the one with it is awful and we got caught out when we used it abroad last sad

Thanks.

Tiggywunkle Sun 14-Apr-13 15:10:13

Mine does it sometimes. I put it down to maybe dirt in the wheels, or they need lubricating, but I think more often than not, its now you flick it open. If you are too fast or slow then the wheels rotate. 90% of the time I have no issue and then sometimes they stick. I think if yours are happening every time I would have a look at the wheels. I am not the person to suggest how you lubricate a wheel but I think I would be doing that.

As for a raincover, I borrowed the one from my Noa before I sold it, and it fits perfectly.

Tiggywunkle Sun 14-Apr-13 15:10:50

Well apart from a slight baggy bit on top of the front of the hood but thats neither here nor there when its raining! It fits the chassis, handlebars etc well.

shouldibecrossaboutthis Sun 14-Apr-13 16:46:10

fab, thanks Tiggywunkle

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now