Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Carrying bugaboo bee raincover when not in use

(7 Posts)
butteroneverything Sat 13-Apr-13 11:36:50

How do people do this? In this weather, it's too risky to leave the house without the raincover, even if it's sunny. But if I just fold it, it takes up nearly all the basket under the bee. Surely there's a better way to carry it around? What do other bee users do? Thanks!

ghoulelocks Sat 13-Apr-13 18:53:51

this raincoveris the answer (for any buggy really but fits bee well. About £12, like a pac-a-mac, not much larger than a large purse and attaches to the frame with poppers not using any of the basket. Save your (likely to tear soon) bee raincover for when you sell to add value! This one is much nicer to use, even has a large window which you can remove child through/ pass food through/ lift for air in shops so you can leave it on as much as you want. I love it

StrawberryMonkey Sat 13-Apr-13 20:32:02

These bagabottle pouches are a good size to put the bee raincover in and hold them compactly. You can then fasten it to the handlebar, the side bar (pannier style) or just put in the basket.

StrawberryMonkey Sat 13-Apr-13 20:32:13

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/BAGABOTTLE

StrawberryMonkey Sat 13-Apr-13 20:32:30

stores.ebay.co.uk/BAGABOTTLE

StrawberryMonkey Sat 13-Apr-13 20:33:13

Sorry! (Second link should work) blush wine

Tiggywunkle Sat 13-Apr-13 21:57:39

I second the bagabottles - they strap neatly around the handle. I have just been looking at OkieDog things tonight - they have a modular system where you velcro on a clip onto the side of the pushchair, and then various accessories can slide on including small bags, lights, phone pouches etc. They have saddle bags etc but I dont know if there is anything big enough for a raincover. But worth a look. I will have a look later!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now