Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. To find out which products have won Mumsnet Best, go to Reviews. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic.

Best buggy for holidays

(5 Posts)
motherofvikings Sat 13-Apr-13 09:49:35

We are off on holiday in may and i don't really fancy taking the buggy we have. its great but a bulky (when folded) Brio go.

What would be the best buggy for a 2 year old?
it needs to fold up small and recline - on the off chance that dd will sleep in it hmm

TIA smile

Rhubarb78 Sat 13-Apr-13 13:09:49

I love my maxi cosi noa and think it would be ideal for a holiday. Its a one handed open and close and folds really compact. Its also easy to push with one hand and has a handle so you can pull it round folded like a trolley case. It also reclines enough for a 2 year old to nap in it, my 1 year old does hth

motherofvikings Sat 13-Apr-13 13:46:31

Thanks rhubarb! smile
Think £150 is a bit much for a holiday buggy though. I'd still use my brio go normally as it is great for carrying scooters, porta potties, changing bag etc. smile

Rhubarb78 Sat 13-Apr-13 16:55:17

Have a look on ebay, they go for around £50 on there. Hope you get more suggestions in a bit. I also have a silver cross zest but the noa would travel a lot better than that

FattyMcChubster Sat 13-Apr-13 17:02:52

We got a brand new maclaren for £80 on eBay, latest model. Love it. I've managed to go away with dd not needing help. Me, dd, buggy and weekender bag through airport security on my own <stealth boast!> it folds quickly and easily and is very light. Reclines fully. Think it's a quest.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: