Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Best buggy for holidays

(5 Posts)
motherofvikings Sat 13-Apr-13 09:49:35

We are off on holiday in may and i don't really fancy taking the buggy we have. its great but a bulky (when folded) Brio go.

What would be the best buggy for a 2 year old?
it needs to fold up small and recline - on the off chance that dd will sleep in it hmm

TIA smile

Rhubarb78 Sat 13-Apr-13 13:09:49

I love my maxi cosi noa and think it would be ideal for a holiday. Its a one handed open and close and folds really compact. Its also easy to push with one hand and has a handle so you can pull it round folded like a trolley case. It also reclines enough for a 2 year old to nap in it, my 1 year old does hth

motherofvikings Sat 13-Apr-13 13:46:31

Thanks rhubarb! smile
Think £150 is a bit much for a holiday buggy though. I'd still use my brio go normally as it is great for carrying scooters, porta potties, changing bag etc. smile

Rhubarb78 Sat 13-Apr-13 16:55:17

Have a look on ebay, they go for around £50 on there. Hope you get more suggestions in a bit. I also have a silver cross zest but the noa would travel a lot better than that

FattyMcChubster Sat 13-Apr-13 17:02:52

We got a brand new maclaren for £80 on eBay, latest model. Love it. I've managed to go away with dd not needing help. Me, dd, buggy and weekender bag through airport security on my own <stealth boast!> it folds quickly and easily and is very light. Reclines fully. Think it's a quest.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now