Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

has anyone got experience using ABC Adventure buggy?

(4 Posts)
MamaBlue4 Wed 03-Apr-13 16:58:17

I'm pregnant and maybe expecting twins, I already have 6 month old twins and use the BJCM GT Double. I will be investing in a new carrier but will still need another decent buggy (from birth) for 3+ dc.

goldie81 Wed 03-Apr-13 19:15:41

Congratulations!! I've recently brought abc triple but it's single buggy with reclining seat on top and toddler set on front (so prob not exactly model you want) but just have to say I love it- very easy to push and comfy for all, it is quite big and bulky but it folds down small enough to be stored in smallish space. The main problem I would see is the height of the buggy with reclining seat on top. Luckily I'm quite tall but I still struggle to see over top of it- so potential of running kids over, ESP when on school run. However I have seen people pushing them and just looking round the buggy so can see where to go.
Bear in mind that ordering from phil direct is prob your best bet but delivery can take a while- up to about 5wks by time you wait for it to go through customs. But he does do very good deals etc!

MamaBlue4 Wed 03-Apr-13 19:47:54

Thank you. I'll probably end up buying the Quad version, as I have a 2 year old, as well and it be nice to fit most/all of them in one pushchair and my 4 year old holding the buggy/or board.

I was a little concerned about the height but it doesn't bother me enough to not buy it and another concern was the weight and how easy would be to push.

Kids that age bounce so it's okay to knock them over with the pushchair occasionally ;)

goldie81 Wed 03-Apr-13 20:11:10

Wow - you will be busy! Ha ha - yes they all bounce!
Cool - good luck with the buggy- I do love mine and find it very easy to push. The quad buggy does look amazing and of all the buggies I've looked at for multiples the abc's def get the best reviews!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now