Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Baby jogger city mini-straps?

(2 Posts)
Aworryingtrend Tue 02-Apr-13 09:28:33

Hello all, last week I bought the bjcm for 6mo ds and I love it (had silver cross beast previously!). However I'm not sure if I am doing something wrong with the foot muff and straps. basically when tge foot muff is on it just slides down? There doesn't seem to be anything frim securing it into position unless ive missed something? Then the straps seem to get twisted very easily, and the fastener bits seem to disappear behind the foot muff? is this just me and have I missed something very obvious?
TIA

AndMiffyWentToSleep Tue 02-Apr-13 13:29:24

The straps go through the foot muff - and the 'pull' handle (for folding it) comes through with a velcro bit. So pretty secure. At least it does on mine! Although the straps do seem to get very twisted.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now