Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Mountain Buggy + One, small car boot.

(6 Posts)
Tribblewithoutacause Tue 02-Apr-13 07:33:46

Hi,

Does anyone have any experience of a MB + 1 in a small boot? I could get a Quinny buzz with the wheels off and the seat unit in the boot of my car, I'm just wondering if the MB would fit as well.

Thank you.

Tiggywunkle Tue 02-Apr-13 15:46:54

Hmmm....I have photos of both pushchairs in my boot if that helps you at all. This is the +One photo. PM me your e-mail addy if you need the matching Buzz photo.
I will be honest though and say if the Buzz doesnt fit in your boot with the seat left on then you dont have a hope of the +One fitting. Looking at my photos, the +One sits a fair bit higher up, and the length is at a guess 8-10cms longer as well. The Buzz sits well inside the lip on the left rather than overhanging like the +One does. Plus I literally put the Buzz in and didnt fold in the footrest etc which would make it smaller. If you can get to a pushchair shop and try an Urban Jungle in your boot, then you would have a good idea of whether the +One would fit.

Tribblewithoutacause Tue 02-Apr-13 18:11:15

No, that's very helpful thank you. I don't think it will fit, we got the buzz in on a whim and a prayer tbh.

fishym2b Tue 02-Apr-13 23:20:33

I have managed to get my +1 into a Corsa boot with the back wheels off and was a fiddle. Also into a Peugeot 206 which was easier as slightly wider but still a squeeze.

Tiggywunkle Wed 03-Apr-13 00:39:20

Wow well done! Thats amazing!

fishym2b Wed 03-Apr-13 23:40:22

I took a pic of it in the corsa boot as was certain I wouldn't be able to do it again ha! I wouldn't want to do it day in day out that's why I have my bee but I still love my +1

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now