Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

What does your pushchair wear in summer?!

(3 Posts)
Cydonia Wed 27-Mar-13 20:43:55

If we ever get a summer that is! DS is currently snug as a bug in his buggysnuggle, but I'm looking ahead and just wondered what everyone does in summer.

I've seen pushchair liners which look nice, are they a good idea? The front of my buggysnuggle zips off to leave a liner but it's thick furry fleece so think DS will still be too hot.

I have two pushchairs, one of which needs a new footmuff anyway, can anyone recommend one which is warm in winter but converts to a cool-ish liner for summer? I don't want to end up buying too much, so think a liner for one pushchair and a versatile footmuff for the other one would be best. Hope that makes sense!

Any suggestions please?

forevergreek Thu 28-Mar-13 17:08:29

We have sheepskin. It's cool in summer / warm in winter ( can be added in buggy snuggle for extra warmth

Cydonia Thu 28-Mar-13 20:29:56

Ah, that's one option I hadn't considered as thought it would be too warm in summer. Thanks, I'll have a look into it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now