Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Footmuff to fit toddler..

(9 Posts)
MrsLTH Thu 06-Dec-12 19:12:52

I have a 20 month old who walks short distances to the shops etc. However on longer journeys I have a Mclaren Techno. In this freezing weather I am worried he is getting cold, especially if he falls asleep. Can anyone recomend a footmuff that fits this buggy and is toddler sized?

This is the standard Mclaren techno one but I am worried it will be small
http://www.johnlewis.com/231294754/Product.aspx

I also found this one that looks bigger but also looks like a binbag!
http://www.johnlewis.com/231587100/Product.aspx

Advice please smile x

Get a Kaiser XL, they are brilliant, they unzip down the middle and the bottom opens if toddles feet are muddy

some here

very cosy and thick too

Bearandcub Thu 06-Dec-12 19:17:43

No recommendations for your buggy but what about snow boots instead or even a cheap sleeping bag?

Bearandcub Thu 06-Dec-12 19:20:53

Forgive me but are foot muffs the ones that go up round their back or just sit in to cover their legs. Both my DS's are v tall (2.5 m is squeezing into 3-4 clothes at the moment), would a footmuff work for them?

Bearandcub Thu 06-Dec-12 19:22:05

2.5 YEARS!!! Argh.

hazeyjane Thu 06-Dec-12 19:25:45

we have the kaiser xl, and this one they both fit the maclaren techno and I use them for ds who is 2.5.

MrsLTH Thu 06-Dec-12 19:57:40

MistletoeAndTomHardyPlease - thansk for the rec, the Kaiser looks like just the ticket, cheaper too! Do you know if there is much of a difference between the 'iglu' and the 'univeral jogger'?

MrsLTH Thu 06-Dec-12 20:03:56

and now I have just confused myself by looking at them all on thier website, there are loads and they all look amazing! Which one have you got? I would prefer not a fleece liner as even though cosy will be covered in mud in no time!

peanutMD Thu 06-Dec-12 20:50:24

Get a cosey liner and a stay-put blanket they are fab!

the blanket poppers onto the pushchair frame so it doesn't slip off but is not a restrictive as an all round muff.

I used it with my large 3yo on the bjcm and was ideal for lazy days on the sofa or if having a nap when we were out.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now