Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Baby jogger city versa

(8 Posts)
SilverSixpence Sat 03-Nov-12 22:21:19

Does anyone know when these will be out? Was hoping to get one for dc2 due in Jan but it doesn't seem to be available yet. I do have a Micralite toro with carrycot I can use for now.

Does anyone know of any other significant differences with BJCM4 other than being parent facing because that is the other option we'd consider (also cheaper!)

oohlaalaa Sat 03-Nov-12 23:01:03

I thought it was already out. Our local store is having stock in January, but shop an hour away, already has it.

oohlaalaa Sat 03-Nov-12 23:25:09

I had ruled out bjcm on it not being forward facing, but I do wonder how important this is?

oohlaalaa Sat 03-Nov-12 23:25:38

*Parent facing even

SilverSixpence Sun 04-Nov-12 11:19:18

Which store is that? Was looking at John Lewis Mothercare etc

SpannerPants Sun 04-Nov-12 12:49:54

My local stockist told me it had been withdrawn but wasn't sure why - on the baby jogger Facebook page it appears there are some issues with folding the seat but there's no indication when it will be back on sale which is really annoying!

SilverSixpence Sun 04-Nov-12 20:57:13

Hm that is annoying! I suppose I could save the extra £140 or so and get the BJCM (which leaves me enough to buy a Maxi cosi Noa for holidays/short trips!). Although that might be a bit too greedy for DH grin

Tiggywunkle Tue 06-Nov-12 22:45:44

I would just wait and see. They could well be back on sale tomorrow or if there are any issues then we may have to wait for a new batch to arrive in the new year. I would see what happens in the next couple of weeks because there is no shortage of them ie you dont need to preorder. Its worth waiting for though. I love my Versa.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now