Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Cleaning pushchairs

(7 Posts)
SausageSmuggler Sat 03-Nov-12 09:17:37

What is the best way of cleaning pushchair seats? I've got a big single, a little umbrella fold and a double. All are filthy and I don't think a damp sponge will cut it but it's getting embarrassing taking them out.

Tiggywunkle Sat 03-Nov-12 16:29:04

Can you strip the fabrics off any of them and put them in the washing machine or bath?

onetwothreefourfive Sat 03-Nov-12 19:59:13

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

SausageSmuggler Sat 03-Nov-12 21:23:32

Really? Never thought of a car wash place, did they jet wash it? One of them I can take the fabric off but don't think I could put it in the washing machine.

onetwothreefourfive Sun 04-Nov-12 00:18:51

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

SausageSmuggler Sun 04-Nov-12 06:21:15

Hmm my mum has a steam cleaner that you can use on clothes and curtains I wonder if it would do the same job. Only one way to find out I suppose.

tutu100 Sun 04-Nov-12 22:56:38

What make of pushchairs are they? I've machine washed lots of pushchair fabrics and they've all come out ok. It's just most of them are very fiddly to take off and put back on.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now