Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Buggy boards

(3 Posts)
philbee Fri 02-Nov-12 16:30:13

I've got a Maclaren xlr and am pg, due in April. My daughter will be 4.5yrs but still rides in the pushchair a fair bit. Would a buggy board be good? Are they a pain? Can you fold the pushchair with one attached?

Hevster Fri 02-Nov-12 20:15:19

I found a buggy board a pain in the ...., my DD only stopped using the buggy when she started school ( I do walk a lot of miles). You can't fold a stroller with a buggy board on but they are quick and easy to unclip. Can you borrow 1 or borrow a buggy with one for a morning and see how you get on?
I did manage the first couple of months with 2 DD's with a buggy and a sling so that option might see you through?

philbee Mon 05-Nov-12 11:45:11

Thanks. I think the clipping and unclipping would be a faff as we are on and off buses and I'd have to then manoeuvre that as well. Think we'll get a sling and use that for when DD gets tired and wants a sit down. Thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now