Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. To find out which products have won Mumsnet Best, go to Reviews. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic.

Buggy boards

(3 Posts)
philbee Fri 02-Nov-12 16:30:13

I've got a Maclaren xlr and am pg, due in April. My daughter will be 4.5yrs but still rides in the pushchair a fair bit. Would a buggy board be good? Are they a pain? Can you fold the pushchair with one attached?

Hevster Fri 02-Nov-12 20:15:19

I found a buggy board a pain in the ...., my DD only stopped using the buggy when she started school ( I do walk a lot of miles). You can't fold a stroller with a buggy board on but they are quick and easy to unclip. Can you borrow 1 or borrow a buggy with one for a morning and see how you get on?
I did manage the first couple of months with 2 DD's with a buggy and a sling so that option might see you through?

philbee Mon 05-Nov-12 11:45:11

Thanks. I think the clipping and unclipping would be a faff as we are on and off buses and I'd have to then manoeuvre that as well. Think we'll get a sling and use that for when DD gets tired and wants a sit down. Thanks!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: