Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

light twin buggy dilemma

(2 Posts)
mummy1234321 Mon 29-Oct-12 15:55:04

Hello,
I'm looking for compact side by side - quite narrow but not too expensive.
I narrowed it to Maclaren Twin Triumph and M&P Aria Twin.
Or maybe something else?
I ruled out any BJ cause the fold is just awkward for me...I had BJC Micro Twin for one week and hated it because it's bulky when folded.
Techno Twin won't go through my front door, Mountain Buggy Duet is too expensive and won't fit in my boot.
A thing disqualifying Maclaren is lack of trays or at least bumper bars where I could try to hang console type of thing.
I heard Aria is hard to push...
Any ideas? What would you buy?

HiccupHaddockHorrendous Mon 29-Oct-12 16:12:48

I have a twin triumph that I use to get my childminded children from the car to school. I am not a huge fan of it but it is adequate for my mini school run.

I also have an ABC single with extra seats to turn it into a double or triple which I much prefer but it doesn't fit easily in the boot of my Zafira so if all seats are occupied by mindees then the triumph is my only option.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now