Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Desperate for car seat adaptors for John Lewis pram aka Baby weavers verso/My Child Mezzo

(3 Posts)
louisdog Mon 29-Oct-12 14:57:21

I have a 3 months old baby and bought her John Lewis travel system in their sale in January this year. Little did I know that it was impossible to get maxi-cosi adaptors for it, argh! I worked out that it was a re-badged Babyweavers Verso/My Child Mezzo and did order a set online three times from three different retailers but they all said it was out of stock/discontinued.

I have been scouring Ebay and even trying to find listings for the pram and see if the seller will sell me the adaptors separately but no joy.

Now I have found Kiddisave and Bradmore listing them again but ordered with Kiddisave a week ago and no dispatch and they aren't answering their phones but I suspect the same thing has happened.

Anyway sorry for the long ramble, I am v frustrated and clearly somewhat obsessed, I have ended up buying a Quinny Zapp off Ebay just for the wheels but now I am carrying two sets of wheels everywhere! Really want to be able to put the car seat onto my pram.

So, does anyone have any ideas please? I wonder if the model is sold under a different name that I haven't discovered yet, or could be available abroad or anything?

Thanks for any advice you can offer...

Tiggywunkle Mon 29-Oct-12 21:15:30

Have you tried Kooltrade in Manchester? They distributed these brands and if anyone can help, they should be able to. Otherwise it's going to be a case of trawling EBay etc.

louisdog Tue 06-Nov-12 17:25:56

Thanks very much for the reply. I have now managed to contact Kooltrade who have advised that the adaptors do not exist, sob! But at least I can stop scouring Ebay etc in vain.

Cheers.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now