Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Original Bee seat falling down

(4 Posts)
GwendolineScaryLacey Wed 24-Oct-12 19:24:51

Don't know what I've done to it but the bottom of the seat won't stay up, which means it can't be used as DD2 falls out! Has anyone had this? I don't mind getting it fixed but don't want to shell out for a new seat unit if it won't make a difference.

Gingerbreadlatte Wed 24-Oct-12 19:34:55

try taking the whole seat unit out and putting it back. The bee seat (assume you mean bugaboo bee?) rests on two sticky out bits if you move the seat to fold it it can get wedged in wrong place

GwendolineScaryLacey Thu 25-Oct-12 09:48:07

Thank you for that smile Just tried it and it worked. Panicked a bit as I had to do the school run with DD2 hanging out of the pushchair!

Gingerbreadlatte Thu 25-Oct-12 11:55:55

great glad it worked. I've just dusted off my Bee for use with DC2 due shortly so was worried I was talking rubbish!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now