Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Quinny Moodd and Dreami carrycot - rocks slightly?

(2 Posts)
MissPlum Tue 23-Oct-12 14:11:48

Hi everybody,

I have just bought a quinny mood and the dreami carrycot. When I attach the carrycot, it locks on firmly into the adaptors but seems to rock back forth slightly. I wouldn't describe it as wobbling as the movement is only back and forth, not sideways at all. It could be that its meant to be some sort of suspension thing to make it more comfortable, I don't know. Can anybody help?

rogersmellyonthetelly Sun 28-Oct-12 10:14:21

It does rock slightly, it did on the buzz aswell. In fact all pushchairs with a removable carrycot fixed on a single central point either side will have a degree of movement. The reason is that there has to be a small amount of leeway in the side clips or they would be such a tight fit it would be hard to get them on and off. I have a joolz and mine has a little movement, but not loads.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now