Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. Read our pushchair and pram reviews to find out which products have won Mumsnet Best. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic.

Do the tailored fabrics for the new Bugaboo Cam3 fit the Cam2? I want new fabrics but struggling to source them

(7 Posts)
AudreyCox Fri 19-Oct-12 20:15:44

As the title says really. We only bought our Bugaboo Cameleon 3mths ago. We deliberately bought it in black with black chassis so we could buy a second set of covers once we'd decided which ones. Anyway, I would now like a second set in off white but cannot find one anywhere. John Lewis have none and will not be getting any more Cam2 sets in. The assistant told me she thought the apron and hood were slightly different on the new set thus meaning I cant just buy the new set. Mothercare out of stock too.

Im a bit annoyed esp at JL as they told me there was a commitment to continue to stock the old style for a certain period of time.

So, wise pushchair ladies, any idea where to buy? Thanks

femmeaufoyer Sat 20-Oct-12 09:22:28

I believe that the new Cam 3 fabrics do fit the Cam 2, but you only get the apron and the hood, there is no seat liner. The Bugaboo page on Facebook will have define information.

Tiggywunkle Sat 20-Oct-12 19:09:40

I agree...I have been told they fit but there are no longer seat liners.

rogersmellyonthetelly Sun 28-Oct-12 10:16:47

Yes the old cam2 (and cam1) tailored fabrics will fit. eBay is an excellent source for hardly used tailored fabrics, as many bugaboo owners are addicted to changing their colours after a few weeks use, and tend to be very careful with them. Also try Facebook page bugaboo buy and sell for bargains!

rogersmellyonthetelly Sun 28-Oct-12 10:17:31

Oh and I like the original canvas ones best, the tailored seat fabric is way way tidier than the new liners!

ilovemybum Mon 29-Oct-12 09:26:07

I have just purchased a new canopy and seat cover for my cameleon, from Mothercare.

Chocolatelover25 Wed 28-Jan-15 23:08:02

Did they fit? I have a frog and want to update the hood and seat fabric and change color. Bugaboo told me I can't because the new fabrics are not compatible. Has anyone tried it?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: