Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Any info on this new pram/pushchair?

(2 Posts)
LittleSF Sun 14-Oct-12 09:14:23

Saw this in Smyths yesterday and really impressed - its the Baby Elegance iSlide. If you add on the car seat it's €399 for the lot. It ticks all my boxes - decent size carrycot, forward and rear facing buggy, good size shopping basket, not too heavy but still sturdy. And fits into my little car!
Saw this in Smyths yesterday and really impressed - its the Baby Elegance iSlide. If you add on the car seat it's €399 for the lot. It ticks all my boxes - decent size carrycot, forward and rear facing buggy, good size shopping basket, not too heavy but still sturdy. And fits into my little car!

http://www.toys.ie/Baby-Elegance-I-Slid ... 9-prd.aspx

it seems to be a new model so can't find any reviews at all. Just wondering if anyone has any experience with it?

Cheers!

LittleSF Mon 15-Oct-12 11:22:06

www.toys.ie/Baby-Elegance-I-Slide-Buggy-and-Carrycot-!123539-prd.aspx

Apologies, link wasn't added properly.

Any help appreciated.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now