Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Phil & Teds Dot - too small???

(4 Posts)
CobKa Sat 13-Oct-12 09:39:45

Hi - I know the Dot is going to be on the small side and won't have masses of space, but as it folds up smaller it is going to be the best practical option for getting in the car. My main concern is that I've been told when the toddler is in the top seat and newborn lying in the cacoon thing, the toddlers bottom pushes down, squashing the newborn's feet! I can bear them not having tonnes of space, but not a newborn baby with stumped feet because of sister sitting on them!

Has anyone got any experience with this or heard any reviews?

Thanks

BoSho Thu 02-May-13 18:50:03

Hi CobKa. Did you buy a Dot in the end? Any experiences of squashing? Would also like to hear about it.

fairimum Sat 04-May-13 09:16:26

I have had a sport and now have a dot. The newborns feet do get squashed, but I found it no worse in the dot! We prefer the dot, but I am only 5'2, but my husband is over 6' and finds it ok too.

Xiaoxiong Sat 04-May-13 14:27:37

fairimum can you elaborate on the sport vs the dot?

Our neighbours have just offered us their well used sport (2009) for £50 (includes cocoon, rain cover and doubles kit) so interested in your experiences.

Other neighbours selling a Vibe but I don't like it, it feels like a tank (and they want £300 with no doubles kit or cocoon).

There are used dots on eBay though so that's also an option!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now