Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Buggy Snuggle for Quinny Zapp

(6 Posts)
didireallysaythat Sun 07-Oct-12 21:35:06

Probably a dumb question, but does a Buggy Snuggle fit a Quinny Zapp ok ? We've got the Quinny foot muff but I have to take his coat off to get him in. The Buggy Snuggle looks good - second hand obviously - £60 for fleece ?!

thereinmadnesslies Sun 07-Oct-12 21:40:09

The older style buggy snuggle (with ties) definitely fits the Zapp. I think they've changed the design now though so that there is a flap that goes over the top of the buggy seat -I'm not sure if that will fit.

PushchairDad Sun 07-Oct-12 22:58:12

It's getting to that time of year! buggysnuggles are designed to be universal fitting so should fit fine. They've got holes for shoulder and crotch snaps and ties to prevent them slipping down.... they are 48cm wide and 100cm long so you might want to compare that to the size of your current footmuff. Here is a link to some buggysnuggle designs smile. I agree that they are quite pricey!

Tiggywunkle Mon 08-Oct-12 11:03:41

The old one fitted fine. The new one should too as its got ties too.

ImpYCelyn Mon 08-Oct-12 16:45:44

I have the new style one and I can fit it to my Zapp.

didireallysaythat Wed 10-Oct-12 20:44:49

Thanks - I'm off to see if I can find one on ebay for less than £20.

Are they perchance lined with gold leaf or something ? I'm curious as to how they can be so expensive. I guess if you've won the lottery and are willing to pay £250 for a stroller then £60 for a fleece liner isn't a big deal but still... I'm in the wrong business...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now