Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Uppababy vista or graco evo?

(4 Posts)
Hamsandwich1 Sun 07-Oct-12 11:17:28

Hi all, I'm a first time mam and looking at buggies is daunting there's so many, although I think I've narrowed it down to these two, swaying for the graco as its substantially cheaper. I'd love to hear your views on how you have got on or if there are similar ones I've overlooked? Thanks

Casualty Tue 09-Oct-12 20:48:47

I've got an Uppababy Vista which I love, but I've never used a Graco so can't compare. The shopping basket is mahoosive which is great, really easy to steer, folds up with the seat on it and lies back nice and flat. Massive selling point to me is the UV blind too, no fussing about with a parasol. Seems to be really worth the money, I've been using it approx 3 miles a day for 1 year and the tyres still look brand new! Never had a problem with it either smile

Paddocks1 Wed 10-Oct-12 12:01:52

Uppababy Vista gets my vote too . I have just bought one (first time mum) and couldn't recommend it enough. As already said the basket is massive which is so handy and it has lots of features like the UV blind and its a nice height to push. I'm a shorty and my OH is tall so works well for us both with the adjustable handle etc. x

rogersmellyonthetelly Thu 11-Oct-12 21:01:41

Evo I think, it's smaller fold and lighter, but I looked at it with a very critical eye and honestly couldn't fault it for the price.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now