Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Quinny Zapp

(7 Posts)
LexieSinclair Wed 03-Oct-12 13:21:23

I'm looking on eBay for a pushchair for my 2yo and there seem to be lots of Quinny Zapps for sale. Are they any good? If not, can you recommend any others? I do lots of walking so would need to be sturdy, comfortable and easy to manoeuvre.
Thank you.

femmeaufoyer Wed 03-Oct-12 13:52:30

I have a Zapp and find it very good. I bought it as a holiday pushchair and it's good because it folds up small. I'm now using it all the time with my 3 year old as I find my Bee Plus a bit heavy, I'm 30 weeks pregnant. The only issue is that it doesn't recline, so if your child likes to nap then it's not very comfortable. But it is sturdy and easy to manoeuvre. For your requirements you may be better looking at a Babyjogger City Mini.

LexieSinclair Wed 03-Oct-12 20:42:19

Thanks femmeau. The Baby Jogger looks good, though hard to find 2nd hand. I'll keep thinking...

PushchairDad Thu 04-Oct-12 22:45:11

had on look on ebay, there are quinny zapp xtras too. These are like the zapp but with a recline smile

Nahla321 Thu 04-Oct-12 23:35:54

Maclaren's are good if you are going to be doing a lot of walking as they are so hard wearing and built to last.

Tiggywunkle Sun 07-Oct-12 09:10:07

If you walk a lot, I wouldnt get a Zapp. They are low handled, rattly with hard angled handlebars. Fine for outings or nipping from the car into a shop but for serious walking look at something else. I second the Baby Joggers. They are often on EBay if you keep looking or join the selling group on Facebook. there's always fab offers on them too. Boots especially.

LexieSinclair Sun 07-Oct-12 21:39:01

Thanks everyone. The babyjoggers do look fab - guess I'll have to start saving.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now