Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Phil and Teds Double Sports Buggy

(5 Posts)
BoysBoysBoysAndMe Mon 01-Oct-12 09:36:02

Any good?

Doesn't look like the back seat reclines much for a newborn, though he'll only be in it for the school run twice a day.

Folds easily?
Rain over easy to put on?

Anyone had one? Would you have one again??

EntWife Tue 02-Oct-12 21:21:34

I had a sport and decided to replace it Dd2 came along.

you can't put your newborn in the second seat until they are about 5-6 months old. you will need to put the second seat on the front and drop the main seat to lie flat for your newborn. effectively your toddler will be during over your baby.

it does fold easy but the handle always winds up getting dirt and the foam gets cracked.

rain cover is good and the sun shade is great. it does go anywhere and it is a dream to push.

not sure that really helps you. :-)

dannyboyle Tue 02-Oct-12 21:29:30

as entwife says. I've now had mine for 6 months and love it.

yep you will need to drop the main seat to flat for the baby and buy a cocoon (loads on ebay), second seats attaches to the front/above it. DD lasted in that for 4 months before growing to large for it and is now in the second seat (main seat lifts up and second seat is moved behind/underneath it.

yep easy to fold one handed and packs up pretty small (smaller than my old single icandy did). can be a little heavy but it is pretty solid so thats fine my me. rain cover really easy and covers well.

My only issue that as a double with both in storage space is a little limited and I have to be pretty organised! Also handle cannot be extended so is a little limited for DH who is 6"5".

Would buy one again yes!

HenriettaChicken Wed 17-Oct-12 20:38:46

My P&T sport chopped my finger off. I had to have plastic surgery to have it reattached. Be careful with the hinges.

Tiggywunkle Thu 18-Oct-12 11:27:21

Gosh....that sounds AWFUL sad Beyond awful....horrific sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now