Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Another Q about peach blossom (2)

(6 Posts)
newtonupontheheath Sun 30-Sep-12 21:27:08

Will be for newborn and ds (2)

Just wondering what liners to buy for it?

I'm assuming ds will be too big for a footmuff? Too warm in "real" clothes, or his enormous shoes?!

If I buy a footmuff for dc2, will it zip off and leave a liner for the summer?

Shall I go for icandy or something else (cheaper) ?

Thanks!

Ihateparties Sun 30-Sep-12 23:02:10

Aha, that's a big question - my first question to you is definitely WHEN do you need it (whatever it may be)?

newtonupontheheath Sun 30-Sep-12 23:30:21

We've been given a loan peach blossom as our pb2 doesn't have a delivery date yet (best not to get me started on that one!!)

Due date is tomorrow for dc2

Our local stockist has been a bit very poor and I only realised when I picked their loan pram up that liners etc hadn't even been mentioned so hoping I can get my hands on whichever we need to buy.

We have a carrycot for new baby if that's relevant (so we don't need them immediately!)

Did I say we don't yet have a delivery date for our actually pb2?!

Tiggywunkle Mon 01-Oct-12 00:02:52

I would have a liner for a 6-24 month old at least...maybe even longer. The top of the footmuff does zip off but the base is curved - it looks like a mini carrycot / pramette. So is fab when the baby is younger, but once they really need the footrest for dirty feet then the liner would be better. But you may be able to buy one footmuff for your youngest and one liner for the eldest, and then give the LO the liner as the eldest gets bigger?

Ihateparties Mon 01-Oct-12 13:45:02

^ ^ ^ sounds like a plan. Do the same liners go in the top and bottom seat? Is your loaner a pb2?

newtonupontheheath Mon 01-Oct-12 15:46:42

It does sound like a plan smile thanks Tiggy

Unfortunately, loan is only a pb...It is bran new though (display model) But we've got our own (main) carrycot and the black magic is so much nicer than black jack smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now