Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. To find out which products have won Mumsnet Best, go to Reviews. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic.

Phil & Teds - how much to ask?

(5 Posts)
LadyMargolotta Sun 30-Sep-12 08:15:42

Just looking for advice on how much I should sell my Phil & Teds Sport for. It comes with a rain cover and carry cot. Some of the stitching has come loss - should I get that repaired first?

BikeRunSki Sun 30-Sep-12 08:25:44

I sold a faded, knackered Sport with no extras, just a single pushchair, last year for £70. I bought a second hand one in pristine condition with millions of accesories for £202. So pick somewhere in between!

LadyMargolotta Sun 30-Sep-12 08:43:15

Thanks.

It's a double one, if that makes a difference?

BikeRunSki Sun 30-Sep-12 09:20:06

The one I bought for £202 was a double, with carry cot, cosy toes, rain cover, sun cover and shopping bag and it looked like it had never been used. Maybe ask £100 and see how you go? If it works with the broken stitching I'd leave it, but mention it in advert.

LadyMargolotta Sun 30-Sep-12 11:20:44

ok thank you

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: