Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

does anyone know where I can buy a raincover for joovy big caboose

(5 Posts)
walkingonthemoon Wed 26-Sep-12 22:26:57

Taa!

Tiggywunkle Thu 27-Sep-12 00:13:10

Direct from Joovy? They do ship but its often expensive but surely a raincover wouldn't be that much? Amazon.com?

ZuleikaD Fri 28-Sep-12 13:07:46

I'm looking for one too. Found one supposedly at a site called sotmau.gb but none in stock. None in stock at amazon either. Tried the joovy.co.uk site but it's rubbish. Am rapidly coming to the conclusion that I'll have to ship from the US!

walkingonthemoon Sat 29-Sep-12 08:20:52

Zuleika, let me know how u get on!!!

WeeLors Mon 01-Oct-12 16:39:02

We have the Joovy Ultralight and didn't bother with the official cover because it looked like it wouldn't fit when using the car seat adapter. I just had a look at tandems with similar dimensions and ended up just buying a generic raincover from BabyTravel Ltd through Amazon to fit a Graco Stadium Duo. Its a wee bit big when the car seat isn't on but still a decent fit. Is the Big Caboose the one with 2 seats plus the bench seat at the back? Don't think the Stadium Duo cover would fit over that (maybe without car seats mind you). Might be worth trying to find out the longest tandem on the market here and see if the raincover for that would fit.

Sorry if that doesn't help at all, it just seemed expensive and a faff to me to ship over the Joovy raincover so thought I'd make the suggestion.

Good luck

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now