Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

For once I'd like a nice buggy!

(4 Posts)
SomebodySaveMe Mon 24-Sep-12 19:31:21

For the last 2 DCs money has been tight and the nicest pushchair I've been able to get is a petite star zia!

Now I'm having DC3 I'd like to save up and buy a nice one (pref a travel system) although I'd probably get one of eBay if this makes sense.

I really like the icandys but are they any good? What's the best pushchair you've had?

Tiggywunkle Mon 24-Sep-12 22:27:15

iCandy Peach; Bugaboo Cameleon; iCandy Cherry; Baby Jogger Versa ate my favourites but look at the iCandy Strawberry and Easywalker June; Uppababy Vista and Cruz, Bugaboo Bee and Mursy Evo as well. Happy saving!

SomebodySaveMe Tue 25-Sep-12 15:37:19

Thank you.

I'd better get saving! The other DCs don't need clothes/shoes/food that much do they....

Ihateparties Tue 25-Sep-12 20:50:06

The Evo and the Cherry are less ££££££ Esp with the Evo the carrycot is optional

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now