Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Ahh just ordered the brand new camelon 3 bugaboo-anyone got it?

(5 Posts)
cleoteacher Sat 22-Sep-12 18:11:59

Hey guys

As the subject says we have just ordered the new remodelled camelon 3 bugaboo. As it was only out this month I cannot fing any reviews of it. Anyone got one? How do you rate it?

rogersmellyonthetelly Sat 22-Sep-12 22:42:19

I tried one the other day at the baby show. Not smitten I'm afraid. The main thing I found annoying about the old cameleon is that the basket isn't accessible at all when the carrycot is on, this is still exactly the same. The only thing they have changed is to take the locking off the fold, which apparently makes it easy to unfold. It does make it easy, because the frame is not actually locked shut, and unless you pick it up with two hands and the front wheels on top, it just opens itself again, most annoying. Bumper bar is the only real improvement.

VickyU Wed 26-Sep-12 13:54:03

Just wanted to bump this as I have the same question and was going to order one on Saturday.

cleoteacher Wed 26-Sep-12 14:04:30

Well hopefully we will get some answers but I am not surprised I haven't as they have only just come out this month so I cannot find any reviews of them.

But both my sisters have the 2nd model and love it. I personally found it easy to get up and down and it seemed smaller when folded than the Quinny, which I know will fit in our boot. I think they have modified the basket too so it can fit stuff in when the carrycot is on, atleast that's what the shop assistant said and the way it seemed when I tried it.

What colour did you go for? We went for the aqua blue.

itsjustmeanon Wed 26-Sep-12 15:30:05

Not ordered it, but on googling costs, spotted that Prams and Cots Galore in Chester have the following offer, on the 3rd model:

SPECIAL OFFER!

BUGABOO CAMELEON with FREE Maxi Cosi CabrioFix car seat!
WAS £900 NOW £770

Includes:
......Carrycot
Pushchair
Raincover
Insect Net
Maxi Cosi CabrioFix Car seat

It's still too expensive for us at £770 though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now