Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Bugaboo Chameleon owners...(carrycot sheets)

(8 Posts)
Emmiedarling Wed 19-Sep-12 19:11:22

I'm not sure I'm posting in the right place but still...

I have bought a Bugaboo Chameleon with a carrycot. I hadn't realy thought about putting a sheet into it until the other day...I bought a Moses Basket Fitted sheet from Mothercare, but a las it is FAR too small.

Just wondering what size I need to get, which ones you use?

Thank you!

Boggler Wed 19-Sep-12 19:15:44

Hi I found that the Mothercare crib fitted sheets fit the cameleon carrycot perfectly x

GoldPlatedNineDoors Wed 19-Sep-12 19:16:39

Pillowcase over it?

londonmackem Wed 19-Sep-12 19:56:32

Mothercare sheets here too. It looks like it bends the mattress but is fine when you push it into pram

Fresh01 Thu 20-Sep-12 21:03:07

I used flat sheet from Boots, think they were for a crib/carrycot and they worked great. I never found the need for fitted sheets as the babies are in them before they are moving so the flat sheets never moved.

sleeplessinderbyshire Thu 20-Sep-12 21:07:51

Crib sized sheets here too

eversomuch Thu 20-Sep-12 21:26:53

I just used a muslin or thin baby blanket on mine.

Ninunina Fri 21-Sep-12 20:59:58

Both mothercare and john Lewis Moses basket sheets fit well. When you put it on it bends and looks like it won't fit, but it does.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now