Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Uppababy Vista for a tall baby

(6 Posts)
CruCru Mon 10-Sep-12 22:40:28

I have an Uppababy Vista (2010 model) and I love it. I have started to find the straps a bit short lengthways for DS though (he is a very long baby - one year old so we will need a buggy for a while). Has anyone else found this and is there any solution?

We also have a Maclaren XT which lives in the car boot but I don't really want this to become our main buggy.

Thanks!

Tiggywunkle Tue 11-Sep-12 23:09:44

Have you adjusted them correctly - I mean totally threaded them through to the very end. I had my tall 3 year old in our 2011 Vista and she was absolutely fine. If you are sure, you have them totally extended, then I would phone Uppababy and see if they can send you out some longer straps. Its very rare I have come across straps being too short.

CruCru Wed 12-Sep-12 15:25:49

Thanks Tiggy I'll check.

holbea Wed 12-Sep-12 20:52:09

I haven't had this problem - got an 18 month old and the straps seem to still have plenty of length left. I love my Uppababy too!

CruCru Sat 20-Oct-12 10:42:29

Well I sent Uppababy a message about this but I haven't heard back from them. I'll call them on Monday. Shamelessly bumping thread to see if anyone else had this problem.

CruCru Mon 29-Oct-12 21:18:45

Uppababy had some strap extensions - they sent them to me for free so I guess this is a known issue for some of their pushchairs.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now