Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Are there any double prams I can use with my Britax Baby Safe Sleeper?

(8 Posts)
birdofthenorth Tue 25-Oct-11 13:58:19

Expecting DC2 in June so too early to be thinking about prams but never mind! DD1 will be 21 months all going well.

We have a Britax Baby Safe Sleeper for the car which we'd like to use again for the newborn. Are there any twin/ tandem/ dual prams this would sit on? Bit of a google produced limited help!

aswellasyou Tue 25-Oct-11 14:11:25

I'm almost certain only the Britax B-Dual will take it. I have one and it's a really good tandem so you wouldn't be compromising to be able to fit the Sleeper.

birdofthenorth Tue 25-Oct-11 15:49:24

Great, thanks! Wish I could visualise how it would work with the Sleeper on... mat have to take DD and the Sleeper to Morhercare or John Lewis & find out for myself!

fairimum Tue 25-Oct-11 15:55:32

www.little-urchins.co.uk/acatalog/Britax_B-Dual_Twin_Pushchair.html

pictures at the bottom of this page i think!

aswellasyou Tue 25-Oct-11 16:27:41

JL don't sell the B-Dual, but Babies R Us do as well as Mothercare.
There are some more pictures here.

birdofthenorth Tue 25-Oct-11 16:47:34

That's very helpful everyone, thanks. Big Babies R Us nearby aswellasyou so I might go and have a play.

I'd be looking for a Baby Safe Sleeper plus Toddler format which means putting DD1 in the bottom seat as in the bottom left picture that fairimum linked to... doesn't look like DD1 would be thrilled down there with the Sleeper in her face but I guess trying it in a shop is the only way to find out!

Tiggywunkle Tue 25-Oct-11 17:01:07

Someone did tell me that if you get the lower car seat adaptor that the Baby safe sleeper will click onto it. In theory the adaptors are the same. I wasn't sure how much room / height there is for it there but they said they had seen a picture of it on. It may be worth trying but you may need to find an independent store / check who has the lower seat adaptors in as they aren't that easy to find.

birdofthenorth Tue 25-Oct-11 17:14:39

Ah, thanks Tiggy I'll look into that. I think DD1 might have more visibility that way. I'll see if Babies R Us or Morhercare can give decent advice (they are handily next door to one another near me!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now