Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

How to dispose of pushchair

(5 Posts)
tigercametotea Thu 20-Oct-11 18:32:41

I have an old MacLaren Triumph, the wheels squeak (something which on the MacLaren website says can be fixed with a tiny amount of lubricant like WD40 but I don't have that stuff around), and quite frankly (well at least it is to me) that it is beyond good condition as its been through 2 users.. I've never bothered to fix it as I bought a new pushchair and just left it sitting in my home all this time. I'm not sure whether to Freecycle it - its not that it doesn't work, but the wheels squeak and it looks worn. Would anyone still want to collect it? Now I'm thinking of getting rid of it - what are the ways I can do so? And would it involve having to pay to get rid of it?

fuckityfuckfuckfuck Thu 20-Oct-11 18:34:00

Freecycle it. A bit of WD40 isn't a big deal, I've done it many times on thngs that squeak. Someone will be grateful for it.

TonksmarriedaWerewolf Thu 20-Oct-11 18:34:14

You can leave it out for the scrap men, that's what i did when our Inglesina finally gave up the ghost.

GoodAndBluts Thu 20-Oct-11 18:35:25

Stick it on freecycle and note the faults, someone will want it.

Hevster Thu 20-Oct-11 20:36:36

someone will def take it on freecycle

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now