Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Raincover for Graco Stadium Duo - advice please!

(6 Posts)
YorkshireYank Thu 20-Oct-11 13:19:00

I just bought a second-hand Graco Stadium Duo and will need a raincover (more like windcover!) for the winter months. I've read terrible things about the Graco cover and heard mention of people using other brands that work better. Advice would be appreciated from those who've used a raincover on this kind of pushchair. Thanks!

HauntedPramsScreamsGalore Thu 20-Oct-11 13:30:43

www.smythstoys.com/pushchair-accessories-329sc/graco-stadium-duo-raincover-104142itm.aspx
in mothercare its £42 shock so the one above is a very good price, i had a mothercare tandem, which was a graco [the same as yours just mothercare colour] and i used the mothercare universal raincover, but they no longer sell either, i would be going for the graco one as it is fitted for the pushchair and just keep your receipt safe, so if it does rip, you can take it back for a replacement.

SamSmith Thu 20-Oct-11 15:17:28

Hiya - I found it for cheaper - around £31 here : www.pramsupermarket.com/graco-stadium-duo-raincover smile

HauntedPramsScreamsGalore Thu 20-Oct-11 16:02:14

the linked one above at smyths is cheaper

MonkeyJuice Fri 21-Oct-11 10:21:13

Undercover pvc on ebay used to sell them. The quality was fab and price low. Have u looked on ebay?

MonkeyJuice Fri 21-Oct-11 10:30:04

Ok the eBay seller undercoverpvc is selling them still £11.99 sorry I can't link as on my mobile, but if you search for Graco Raincover you should find it.
The same seller also sells a fab zipped travel system raincover which fits just about every single buggy, big or small and is superb. Excellent seller has been on ebay many years. Never pay mad shop prices for your raincovers ladies!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now