Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. To find out which products have won Mumsnet Best, go to Reviews. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic.

What colour Tiny Tatty Teddy pushchair?

(7 Posts)
Rosyleelikesacuppatea Tue 18-Oct-11 09:31:22

Hey all!

I've just had my first scan and am soo excited! grin
We've decided not to find out what we're having but I kind of want to know as I want to start shopping!

I've started looking at prams and found a really sweet Tiny Tatty Teddy one on the tinytattygiftguide that was on the Me to You facebook page
tinytattyteddygiftguide.com/#/2/

I think it's really sweet but can't decide between the red and the pink.

What do you guys think?

Thanks x
thanks

thisisyesterday Tue 18-Oct-11 09:37:13

well if you don't know what you're having then I guess you better go with the red?

thisisyesterday Tue 18-Oct-11 09:37:37

there are more here

HauntedPramsScreamsGalore Tue 18-Oct-11 09:41:01

red, unless you know you are having a girl, but even then they can get it wrong!!!!
don't you want a pushchair where baby if facing you, it is lovely to push a baby facing you and when they are a bit bigger being able to see them and chat away while walking. my 3 year old still faces me when i use a single and we chat away on our walks, she is silent when facing out.

MonkeysPunk Tue 18-Oct-11 10:45:05

They have a couple on www.kiddicare.com
Personally I prefer the lilac. However, a parent facing option would be even more important to me than color and looks.
Do you have a pram budget in mind? What are your needs? Will you need to carry lots of shopping? Use a bus? Will you need something that will go off-road?
Congratulations on your pregnancy! X

aswellasyou Tue 18-Oct-11 11:15:38

If you're really into Me to You, I'd get something like a Bugaboo Bee (probably second hand if you're looking for something cheap) and then buy custom hood/seat liner/footmuff to go with it. Then you get a far superior pushchair with the sort of covers you want. smile

Rosyleelikesacuppatea Tue 18-Oct-11 11:25:28

Thanks all for your comments!
hmm I think I will get a forward facing pushchair and then get the Tiny Tatty Teddy footmuff in red.
I'm definately going to have a Me to You themed nursery though, their bedding range is really sweet smile
x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: