Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

What colour Tiny Tatty Teddy pushchair?

(7 Posts)
Rosyleelikesacuppatea Tue 18-Oct-11 09:31:22

Hey all!

I've just had my first scan and am soo excited! grin
We've decided not to find out what we're having but I kind of want to know as I want to start shopping!

I've started looking at prams and found a really sweet Tiny Tatty Teddy one on the tinytattygiftguide that was on the Me to You facebook page
tinytattyteddygiftguide.com/#/2/

I think it's really sweet but can't decide between the red and the pink.

What do you guys think?

Thanks x
thanks

thisisyesterday Tue 18-Oct-11 09:37:13

well if you don't know what you're having then I guess you better go with the red?

thisisyesterday Tue 18-Oct-11 09:37:37

there are more here

HauntedPramsScreamsGalore Tue 18-Oct-11 09:41:01

red, unless you know you are having a girl, but even then they can get it wrong!!!!
don't you want a pushchair where baby if facing you, it is lovely to push a baby facing you and when they are a bit bigger being able to see them and chat away while walking. my 3 year old still faces me when i use a single and we chat away on our walks, she is silent when facing out.

MonkeysPunk Tue 18-Oct-11 10:45:05

They have a couple on www.kiddicare.com
Personally I prefer the lilac. However, a parent facing option would be even more important to me than color and looks.
Do you have a pram budget in mind? What are your needs? Will you need to carry lots of shopping? Use a bus? Will you need something that will go off-road?
Congratulations on your pregnancy! X

aswellasyou Tue 18-Oct-11 11:15:38

If you're really into Me to You, I'd get something like a Bugaboo Bee (probably second hand if you're looking for something cheap) and then buy custom hood/seat liner/footmuff to go with it. Then you get a far superior pushchair with the sort of covers you want. smile

Rosyleelikesacuppatea Tue 18-Oct-11 11:25:28

Thanks all for your comments!
hmm I think I will get a forward facing pushchair and then get the Tiny Tatty Teddy footmuff in red.
I'm definately going to have a Me to You themed nursery though, their bedding range is really sweet smile
x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now