Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Bjcm twin footmuff advice

(5 Posts)
CharlieN79 Mon 17-Oct-11 21:53:44

We have just bought a bjcm twin for our 2 yr dd and soon to be newborn. Just looking for advice on the best footmuff for the newborn? For our dd we had a Bugaboo cameleon and she was in the carrycot and was worried the babyjogger footmuff wouldn't be snug enough!
Any and all advice welcome..

Tiggywunkle Mon 17-Oct-11 22:44:23

I used a Bugaboo Cocoon and it was fab and cosy and fitted well.nit lasted ten months or so with our tall baby. Failing that, you could get a petit zia or Graco soft cot relatively cheaply. If you have the 2011 version then you can put a BJCM compact carrycot on.

CharlieN79 Mon 17-Oct-11 23:32:02

Thanks, the carrycot seems an expensive option for the few months use it gets. My dh worried me tonight as he thinks the slight slant on the pram means baby won't be comfy or supported in just a cosy toes

Tiggywunkle Tue 18-Oct-11 00:07:15

I am sure he has nothing to worry about to be honest. Once the weight of the baby is in the seat, the seat will flatten out. A standard cosy toes should be fine but it depends which you use. The one I had drowned my baby hence buying the Bugaboo Cocoon. At the time I thought it was a huge luxury but it turned out to be one of my best buys. My baby loved it.

CharlieN79 Wed 19-Oct-11 12:06:42

Thanks for the help. Found a graco soft carrycot which looks great for the cold Scottish winter ahead!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now