Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Rear / parent facing pushchair

(5 Posts)
stillrunning Thu 13-Oct-11 15:44:18

Can anyone recommend a rear / parent facing pushchair which will collapse in to the boot of a small car (Fiat Panda) and doesn't cost the earth? Bugaboo Bee has been suggested, but unless we can get second hand I think its a bit out of the price bracket.

Tiggywunkle Thu 13-Oct-11 15:48:19

Quinny Zapp Xtra if you don't use it with the car seat as the seat adaptors are very easy to lose and are expensive to replace. I usually recommend buying an old Quinny chassis (normal Zapp) for £50 or less because it will be nice and loose and then buy the seat unit to go on top (remove the fabric from the frame). The Chicco Trio may be worth a look but I know nothing about it. I was watching one this week on EBay for under £100. You may be able to pick up a cheap second hand iCandy Peach if you keep your eyes open.

welliesandpyjamas Thu 13-Oct-11 15:49:48

Babystyle Oyster

nicm Thu 13-Oct-11 16:16:25

teutonia, they seem to go really cheap on ebay. i had the whole pram-spirit s3 and seat until, not just the wheels in a clio and still had room for bags, coats squashed in round it!

smile

stillrunning Fri 14-Oct-11 14:27:51

Thanks all! Think the Quinnys are only 3-wheelers and have doubts about those. Do they tip over? Will check out the others.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now